I have a short list of things I’m going to begin doing. Some of them are (brilliant) suggestions from my helpful doctor. Some are ideas of my own. Here it is:
- Exercise. Daily. For a minimum of 4 hours/week.
- Yoga (or meditation) for 1 hour/week minimum.
- Eat well. Eat “real” food.
- One 4 hour block of child free time a week.
- Donate (or throw away) 1 “useless” thing a day. For 30 days minimum.
- Write. 3 times/week minimum.
- Photograph the process. To make it easier to see how little things can make a big difference.
This is where I’m starting. It looks so daunting for being such a short list. Wish me luck!